Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
Strymon Timeline delay guitar effect
|Item number / Code:|
162966 / STRYMON-TIMELINE
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-12-12 12:01:22|
Strymon Timeline delay guitar effect, Strymon TIMELINE, TIMELINE
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
TimeLine provides you with twelve unique delay machines, each with extensive control over sonic character and feel. Go from crisp and clear, studio-quality digital delays all the way to the saturated and fluctuating sounds of tape delay machines. Get warm and fuzzy analog style repeats all the way to shimmery, sparkling, and crystalline ice delays.
Tweak to your hearts content and save up to 200 presets of your favorite sounds. Top it all off with full MIDI implementation and a routable, 30-second stereo looper and you’re on your way to delay bliss.
• Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced delay experiences
• Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape™, dBucket™.
• Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
• Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweakability
• 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
• Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection, effect bypass, looper control, and Tap Tempo
• LED display for preset info, BPM/time readout, and extended parameter control
• Multi-color preset LEDs (green for active preset, amber for edited preset)
• Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
• 30-second stereo Looper, routable pre- or post-delay, with MIDI capability.
• Sturdy and lightweight gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis, with laser-etched artwork
• Durable black anodized aluminum knobs
• Studio-grade audio input and output jacks
• Stereo input and output
• Expression pedal input with selectable control over knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
• MIDI input and output
• Switchable I/O configuration: Stereo Out or Mono with Delay Feedback Loop Insert
• Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required)
• True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
• Selectable Trails mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass, saveable per preset
• +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset
• Selectable Tap Subdivision, saveable per preset
• Optional Kill Dry mode mutes dry signal, for use in parallel effects loops
• Optional Global Tap Tempo mode
• Dimensions: 6.75″ (171mm) wide, 5.1″ (130mm) deep
• Designed and Built in the USA
|Type of effect||Delay|
|Power consumption||300 mA|
|Power supply included||yes|
|Dimensions||61 x 168 x 121 mm|