2. Order process
3. Order confirmation
5. Product availability
6. Order execution and contract closure
7. Payment methods
8. Shipping costs and delivery times
9. Order cancellation before shipment
10. Defective goods warranty claim and service procedure
12. Return policy
13. Extended right to return the goods
16. Additional materials
17. Final Provisions
In order to purchase products you will be asked to supply us with your personal information. All the information we ask for (name, address, telephone no., e-mail) when you place your order is essential for us to process your order and keep you informed. Once you create an account at Muzyczny.pl (the Store), you may use it for placing the orders or checking your orders history. Signing in by filling out the registration form does not constitute the order confirmation.
The presentation of our products with the Add to cart button invites you to submit a purchase offer in the form of an order. By clicking the Add to cart button product is being moved into the shopping cart. You can always check or remove the selected items from the cart whenever you choose another product or by clicking on Shopping cart button. After clicking on Next step you will be asked to confirm your personal information so that we can fulfill your order and deliver your product to you. Clicking the "Send order" button is the last stage of the ordering process, as it issues a binding order for the products you have placed in the shopping cart. As soon as your order has been received by us, you will receive an automatically generated order confirmation by email.
Please note to read this email carefully and verify if all the order details are correct. In case there was a mistake, please contact our Customer Service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your order number in the subject line).
An order that is binding for you comes into effect when all of the data necessary to fulfill our agreement with you has been entered, you have confirmed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in the order form and finally - you have clicked the "Send order" button. Please note that before you click it, your order and the data associated with your order can be changed at any time.
Within one working day from placing the order you will receive an email with the order status or with a request to confirm the order. Acceptance of your order is usually sent by email. In case of any problems with the form of an order please contact our Customer Service directly.
All prices are issued in EURO and include value-added tax (VAT) determined by law at the rate appropriate to the country of receipt. All prices displayed on our website are accurate.
All items featured on our website are shown with the exact availability status and sales unit. You may be certain that the product you have ordered with availability status in stock will be sent right away (this applies to payment in advance, COD or other fast payment method).
The completion of the contract between you and Muzyczny.pl will take place when your order is confirmed by email and dispatched. We will email you to confirm that your order has been placed, as well as to collect all the order and shipping details in one confirmation. If the goods are ready to go, we will then email you once again to confirm that your order has been dispatched. Deliveries are usually shipped on the next working day after the order has been placed and confirmed - in that event you should receive your order within two to five working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you immediately to inform you of any possible delays.
All orders placed through the website or sent to us by email come into effect after being verified and are processed and shipped Monday through Friday only. If you place an order before 1:00 PM on a working day, it will process the same day and ship according to the product availability and payment method. Orders placed after 1:00 PM may be processed the following working day. Orders placed after 1:00 PM on Friday or at any time on Saturday and Sunday are to be processed Monday morning. In case of lack of the order confirmation, the order is carried out within 10 working days from placing an order.
You can choose from different payment types listed below:
1. Bank transfer - payment in advance
With payment in advance your order will be dispatched, as soon as the outstanding order amount is received. You will receive an order confirmation detailling our bank account information. Important: Please ensure to quote your order number in the subject line of the payment. Should payment not be received in the stipulated timeframe, we must unfortunately delay or cancel your order.
2. Cash on delivery COD (PL - domestic orders only)
UPS will collect the amount of an order shown on the C.O.D. tag or package label. Please note, that service is available only in Poland. The limit for payment on cash on delivery is approx. 3.350,- EUR
3. Credit card
We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards: VISA, MasterCard. The payment card authorization and processing system is provided by eCard S.A. company and guarantees the highest level of security for our clients. The payment amount is automatically transferred to the card company.
Please note, that the order will not be processed and dispatched until your card payment has been approved.
4. eTransfer (PL - domestic orders only)
eTransfers are an easy way to make quick and secure payments online. You can choose to pay with an eTransfer in our order form. The payment authorization and processing is provided by eCard S.A. company, that offers online money transfers solely on the basis of official cooperation with the following banks: Inteligo, mBank, MultiBank, Nordea Bank, Bank Zachodni WBK, BPH Bank, Pekao Bank, ING Bank, PKO BP, Citi Handlowy, BO, Millennium Bank, Alior Bank, Meritum Bank, Toyota Bank, Euro Bank S.A., Crédit Agricole Bank Polski, Alior Sync, DB Transfer (Deutsche Bank PBC)
If you choose to pay with this method, you will be redirected to your online bank account website. After logging in you will be presented a pre-filled money transfer form with the correct amount due and recipient data (eCard). All you need to do is accept the transfer and you will be directed back to our store. Your data will be transferred encrypted in the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard.
Please note, that the order will not be processed and dispatched until your card payment has been approved.
5. Cash payment in-store
With this paying method you can place an order online, pay in our store and collect your order from our warehouse (if it is too big or heavy we can as well ship it directly to your door).
All payment methods are specified and selected in the order form.
8. Shipping costs and delivery times
Please find the shipping costs and average delivery times for European countries in the table below. If your desired country is not included, please contact us at email@example.com to get more information on delivery to the respective country.
|AUSTRIA||AT||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|BELGIUM||BE||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|BULGARIA||BG||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|CZECH REPUBLIC||CZ||9 €||90 €||3|
|DENMARK||DK||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|ESTONIA||EE||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|FINLAND||FI||25 €||230 €||5|
|FRANCE||FR||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|GERMANY||DE||6 €||49 €||3|
|HUNGARY||HU||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|IRELAND||IE||25 €||230 €||5|
|ITALY||IT||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|LATVIA||LV||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|LITHUANIA||LT||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|NETHERLANDS||NL||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|PORTUGAL||PT||25 €||230 €||5|
|ROMANIA||RO||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|SLOVAKIA||SK||9 €||90 €||3|
|SLOVENIA||SI||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|SPAIN||ES||25 €||230 €||5|
|SWEDEN||SE||15 €||149.99 €||5|
|SWITZERLAND||CH||15 €||149 €||5|
Order cancellation is possible with the condition that it has not been dispatched. If, for any reason, you would like to change or cancel an order that you have placed, please go to your account at muzyczny.pl/profil.pl to check the status of your order. You may as well contact your order consultant to check whether such cancellation is still possible (please prepare your order number). Once your order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled and our Return Policy applies.
In case you receive a faulty or non conforming product, please contact us immediately by email, telephone or fax providing a short description of the issue. In return you will be given specific instructions from our Customer Service which will guide you through the rest of the process.
In order to send an item for a warranty claim assessment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 71 79 74 605 and include the following information:
All new products sold in our store are covered by a 24 months guarantee for consumers and 12 months guarantee for entrepreneurs, starting from the date of purchase. The 12 months warranty period also applies to ex-demo products from the display offered in the Sale section of our internet store.
During the warranty period M.Ostrowski Sp.J. Company undertakes to remove the defects in the goods free of charge within a reasonable time by repair or replacement in accordance with The Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014.)
The warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, improper installation, failure to follow operating instructions or careless handling.
Guarantee is not valid in case the label bearing the serial number of a product has been defaced, modified or removed. This applies also to the warranty card and seal.
Note: The warranty on the sold goods does not exclude, limit or suspend the buyer's rights under the warranty.
1. The consumer may, within 14 days, withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. To comply with this deadline is enough to send a statement or form before its expiry. The statement may be made also on the withdrawal form attached to the shipment. The entrepreneur provides the possibility to make a statement of withdrawal from the contract electronically.
2. The period of withdrawal starts from the date of taking possession of the goods by the consumer or a designated third party.
3. In the case of withdrawal from the contract it shall be deemed unconcluded. At the moment the consumer withdraws from the contract, the associated supplementary contracts entered by the consumer expire, on the basis of the provision fulfilled by Muzyczny.pl store or a third party basing on the contract with the Store. Should the supplementary contract be concluded with a third party, the Store will inform third party of the consuments withdrawal.
4. The goods must be returned within 14 calendar days from the withdrawal, together with a statement of withdrawal from the sale contract, invoice as well as information on the account number to which return money should be transferred. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 calendar days.
5. Returned goods should be securely packed, accompanied by a statement of withdrawal from the contract and sent to our address. The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of things as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
6. The Store guarantees the return of a sum equal to the products value and the price of the cheapest, standard delivery to the Client.
7. The Store does not bear the cost of returning the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the consumer regarding the contracts:
1. Muzyczny.pl shop establishes the extended right to withdraw from the contract within a period of 30 calendar days from the date of taking possession of purchased goods by the Consumer or third parties appointed by him. Apart from statutory 14-day right to withdraw from the contract, Muzyczny.pl shop offers additional right of withdrawal from the contract within 16 next days after expiry of the statutory date.
2. The following terms of withdrawal are applicable only during the period from 15 to 30 days from the date of taking possession of goods by the Consumer or third person appointed by him.
3. The Customer can withdraw from the contract and return received goods for any and without providing reasons, within the time limit referred to in pt. 2, returning it back. The due date shall be deemed as met in case of sending the letter with goods in time limit referred to in pt. 2.
4. In order to use the extended right of withdrawal from the contract, it is necessary to send goods back along with information that the Customer decides not to purchase items, based on the extended right to return the goods.
5. In case where the goods cannot be sent in a form of package, Muzyczny.pl shop will collect the given goods via indicated transport company. In this case, before sending the goods the Customer shall contact with the customer service department at email@example.com.
6. The extended right to withdraw from the contract includes exclusively contracts concluded from a distance.
7. Shipping or transport costs of returnable goods shall be borne by the Customer.
8. Shipping costs of goods at the purchase are not refundable.
9. In case of ordering the software or secured data media, such as CDs, DVDs, and also in case of the press and musical publications, to an extended right to withdraw from the contract shall be entitled only when the goods will be returned in the intact packaging or with undamaged security.
10. The Customer isn't entitled to extended right to return if goods were produced including specifications shown by the Customer, in case of articles which are subject to wear in use (e.g. drumsticks and drumheads, guitar strings, light bulbs, wires, reeds), goods sold by the meter, as well as goods which cannot be returned and again sold from hygienic reasons, as mouthpieces, harmonicas etc.
11. Muzyczny.pl shop has the right to an appropriate remuneration for using the goods by the Customer in a period in which goods remained at the Customer's disposal after expiry of 14 days from receiving goods, in case of extended possibilities to withdraw from the contract after that date.
12. The Customer with the right to return the goods after expiry of 14 days from receiving goods bears all responsibility for deterioration of the goods value as a result of using it in a way that is beyond necessary to determine its characteristics and functioning. The Customer is released from liability, if damage of goods occurred following the use of goods in order to determine its characteristics and functioning, which would be possible in the point of stationary sale. The Customer doesnt bear responsibility, if the goods were used in a way corresponding to its purpose and properties, with possibility of product re-sale as full value merchandise.
13. In order to protect claims resulting from deterioration of goods value which the Customer returned with an extended right of return, Muzyczny.pl shop may withhold the reimbursement until received payment by Customer of appropriate sum of money as compensation for deterioration of the goods value. The compensation for deterioration of the goods value will constitute a difference between the price of goods sold to the Customer, and the value of damaged goods. In the above specified situation Muzyczny.pl shop will call the Customer to pay the appropriate sum of money as compensation for deterioration of the goods value. If the Customer will pay the amount as compensations for deterioration of the goods value, Muzyczny.pl shop will immediately return the price of goods paid by the Customer to the Customer. After expiration of date set in the request for payment, Muzyczny.pl shop has the right to deduct compensation from the payment paid by the Customer for goods. For that purpose the Shop will make a statement to the Customer about deduction, and then will immediately return the remaining amount to the Customer.
Your personal data will be processed by the firm M.Ostrowski sp.j. in accordance with all safety requirements specified in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Personal Data Protection. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you. We will not share your personal information with third parties. Furthermore your data will not be used for any marketing purposes, unless we obtain your permission to do so. This permission can be revoked at any time by contacting us in writing (letter, e-mail or fax). Providing any personal data to us is strictly voluntary. You have a right to information about your personal data that we store as well as the right to correct and delete it.
Online Store, available at www.muzyczny.pl is run by M.Ostrowski sp.j. registered in Poland with company number 0000069431 (Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register). Its registered office is: al. Armii Krajowej 5, 50-541 Wroclaw, VAT 8992429726, TAX 932711521.
Tel. +48 71 79 74 660
Fax +48 71 79 74 615
Our euro (EUR) currency account:
Bre Bank (mBank)
Swift Code: BREXPLPWWRO
1. The Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 24 June 2014.)
2. The Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended.)
1. Placing an order constitutes the acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. These terms and conditions are subject to change. Customers will be informed about the amendments by the Seller by placing an information on www.muzyczny.pl website containing the summary of amendments to the regulations, and will maintain this information on the main website for a period of at least 14 consecutive calendar days.
3. Customers who have the music store user account will be additionally notified by sending information by the Seller to an e-mail address indicated in the registration form, containing the summary of amendments to the regulations. Notification about amendment to the rules will be carried out not later than 14 calendar days before enforcing amended regulations.
4. Amended regulations involves Customers who won't resign from their user account within 14 days of the notification date, as referred to in pt. 17 sec. 3 above.
5. These regulations shall come into force on the 7th of January 2016.
Please note that nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit or exclude the customers statutory rights as a consumer.