2. The administrator of personal data collected through the Shop is M.Ostrowski sp.j., based in Wroclaw, 50-541, ul. Armii Krajowej 5, Poland entered into the National Court Register in the District Court for Wrocław - Wrocław VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000069431, VAT-ID PL8992429726, TAX no: 932711521 which coincided with the Service Provider and the Seller.
3. Personal data of the Client (Customer) are processed in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended.), and the Law on electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
4. Using the Shop and concluding contracts through the Shop, which involves the necessity of entering personal information is entirely voluntary. The person to whom the data relates to decides individually whether to start using the electronic services provided by the Seller or to conclude an Agreement in accordance with the Rules of the Shop.
1. Purpose of data collection.
The Shop collects personal information from clients referred to in point. II. 2 in order to:
3. Application of the above data is voluntary, while necessary for the implementation objectives set out above, except for the purpose of marketing.
4. To purchase in the Shop the Customer is not obliged to provide personal data for marketing purposes.
5. Personal data given by the Customer will be used for marketing purposes, only if the Customer gives his consent. The consent may be withdrawn at any time.
6. The Customer has the right to access their personal data and has the right to correct them. In order to implement this right, the Customer may use the appropriate option under the Client's account or the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Customer can also contact the webmaster of the site muzyczny.pl in order to change his data. Contact: M.Ostrowski sp. j. ul. Armii Krajowej 5, 50-541 Wrocław, Poland.
7. In the purpose and extent necessary for the performance of the contract the Shop may share data collected from the Customer to the following entities:
8. The Shop shall apply any necessary safeguards to protect your personal data. All connections associated with the process of ordering and setting up an account on the site, as well as the performance of electronic payment by the Client shall be encrypted using SSL certificate.
9. The Customer should keep the confidential password and username to the Shop and not reveal it to third parties. In order to prevent the use of customer accounts by unauthorized persons one should log out after finishing browsing the Shop.
10. The Customer has the option of viewing and editing his data at any time by logging in using his email address and password.
11. If the Customer forget the password or have any problems logging in to online services - should contact the Shop by e-mail.
12. Every Customer has the right to request information about the content of the stored personal data relating to the Client as well as the right to request amendments, blocking or deletion of data, and the right to rectify, supplement or update personal data.
13. Every Customer has a right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes or for transfers of personal data to another data administrator.
14. Within the activity of the Shop links may sometimes appear, leading to other websites. Such websites are independent from the Site and are not in any way supervised by the Shop. These sites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend to read. The Shop is not responsible for the handling of data within these websites.