Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
Art DJ PRE II Phono Preamp, stereo
|Item number / Code:|
116532 / ART-DJ-PRE2
|Current availability:||47 pcs. updated on: 2019-07-20 22:40:22|
Art DJ PRE II Phono Preamp, stereo, Art DJ-PRE2, Art DJ PRE2, Art DJPRE2, DJ-PRE2, DJ PRE2, DJPRE2
|Ask a Product Expert:||Filip Koperski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Art DJ PRE II
The DJ PRE II (formerly named the "Phono MicroPRE") acts as an interface between your turntable and your audio recording / playback system. The analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pF and 200pF to optimize your phono cartridge response. A switchable low cut filter removes turntable rumble while leaving the audio pristine. The front gain trim control and signal/clip LED allow you to optimize the preamp's gain for a wide range of input sources. The built-in low noise phono preamp circuitry is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The line output jacks are low impedance and can be used with any sound card.
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the DJ PRE II can be powered by a wide variety of external supplies. If you need to amplify and EQ your vinyl records to interface with your audio workstation, sound card, home stereo system or main monitor system, the DJ PRE II gives you flawless audio reproduction in a rugged and reliable package.
• Signal To Noise Ratio > 90dB below clipping
• Frequency Bands FILTER TYPE: Switchable, Low Cut, -3dB @22Hz
• Maximum Gain 45dB @1KHz
• Input Impedance 47k Ohms in parallel with either 100pF or 200pF
• Maximum Input Level 40mVrms @1KHz
• Maximum Output Level +6dBu (1.4Vrms)
• Input Connectors RCA
• Output Connectors RCA
• Total Harmonic Distortion .01% Typical @1KHz
• Frequency Response 10Hz -50KHz, +/-.5dB
• Power 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @150mA
• Power adapter included
• Dimensions 44.5 x 107 mm x 89 mm
• Weight 0.57kg