Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Neutrik NP2RX angled Jack TS plug
|Item number / Code:|
122575 / ZŁ-NP2RX
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
Neutrik NP2RX angled Jack TS plug, Neutrik NP2RX, NP2RX
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
1/4" professional right-angle phone plug, 2 pole, nickel contacts, nickel shell. The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
• All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
• Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
• Robust diecast shell in stylish design
• Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
• Sleek design for best handling convenience
• Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
|25 pcs.||3.34 EUR|
|100 pcs.||3.17 EUR|
|GLS / Royal Mail||15 EUR|