Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
Audio Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser Microphone
|Item number / Code:|
146592 / AT-AT2020-USB-PLUS
|Current availability:||9 pcs. updated on: 2022-10-05 14:00:21|
Audio Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Audio Technica AT2020-USB-PLUS, Audio Technica AT2020 USB PLUS, Audio Technica AT2020USBPLUS, AT2020-USB-PLUS, AT2020 USB PLUS, AT2020USBPLUS
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +48 717974679,|
Audio Technica AT2020
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
• Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
• High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
• Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
• Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
• High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
• Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
• Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
• ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
• POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 – 20,000 Hz
• POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
• BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
• SAMPLE RATE: 44.1/48 kHz
• VOLUME CONTROL: Mix control; Headphone volume control
• WEIGHT: 386 g (13.6 oz)
• DIMENSIONS: 162.0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
• OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-type
• HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)
• HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)
• ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable