Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
Countryman I2CH10XLR-BKIT cello/double bass miniature microphone with clamp
|Item number / Code:|
164777 / CMAN-I2CH10XLR-BKIT
|Current availability:||1 set updated on: 2020-04-01 13:01:40|
Countryman I2CH10XLR-BKIT cello/double bass miniature microphone with clamp, Countryman I2CH10XLR-BKIT, Countryman I2CH10XLR BKIT, Countryman I2CH10XLRBKIT, I2CH10XLR-BKIT, I2CH10XLR BKIT, I2CH10XLRBKIT
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
The I2 Instrument Microphone has been engineered from the ground up for smooth frequency response, low noise, and precise polar patterns with deep nulls and natural on- and off-axis response. The combination of small size and sonic precision makes it ideal for X-Y, M-S, and other techniques that rely on accurate coincident positioning and consistent patterns. Its tiny size makes it perfect for distance miking that is invisible on camera. Flexible new close miking techniques are aided by Countryman's line of instrument mounts, which are designed to mount securely and gently to many different instruments.
• Frequency response: Omnidirectional: 20 hz to 20 khz
• Directional: 50 hz to 20 khz
• Overload sound level: 150 db spl at 1% thd
• Output impedance:600 ohms +/- 2% balanced, transformerless. Will drive load impedance without distortion at full rated spl.
• Equivalent acoustic noise: Omnidirectional: 25 dba
• Directional: 29 dba
• Power requirements: 6v to 50v phantom at 4ma. Voltage below 24v wil result in reduced overload spl.
• Sensitivity: 1.4 mv/pascal
• Dimensions: 9/32" x 7/16" x 5/32" (7mm x 10.5mm x 3.5mm) excluding cable strain relief.