Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
Audio Technica ATM350D cardioid condenser instrument microphone (with drum clamp)
|Item number / Code:|
165127 / AT-ATM350D
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2020-04-04 05:10:28|
Audio Technica ATM350D cardioid condenser instrument microphone (with drum clamp), Audio Technica ATM350D, ATM350D
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Audio Technica ATM350D
The ATM350a is the ultimate microphone solution for discreet, rock-solid mounting on your instrument of choice, from Piano to 20-piece Drum Kit.
Offering a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at extreme SPLs, the ATM350a is ready to capture your sound, whatever instrument you choose.
The AT8491D drum mount allows for greater robustness on the road, reduces vibration and minimises the chance of damage from misplaced stick hits.
• Rugged drum mount allows for greater robustness on the road
• Reduces vibration and minimises the chance of damage from stick hits
• Built to handle extremely powerful, dynamic sound sources
• Large selection of other mount options available separately
• Packaged with AT8490 Gooseneck
• Characteristics: Cardioid
• Frequency response: 40 - 20000 Hz
• Sensitivity: -49 dB (3.5 mV) 1V @ 1 Pa
• Impedance: 200 Ohm
• Max SPL: 159 dB @ 1kHz 1% THD
• Dynamics: 130 dB
• Signal / noise ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz @ 1 Pa
• Phantom power 11 - 52 V DC, 3.5 mA typical
• Weight: 14.5 g
• Dimensions: 37.8 x 12.2 mm
• Connector: XLRM 3pin
• Cable: 4m HIROSE HR10