Presonus Audiobox USB 96 USB/MIDI audio interface
|Item number / Code:|
169716 / PRES-AUDIOBOX-USB-96
|Current availability:||22 pcs. updated on: 2021-05-14 03:50:29|
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Presonus Audiobox USB 96
Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB 96 is for you! This simple, handy little recording interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
The AudioBox USB 96’s two front-panel combo mic/instrument inputs make it ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, and guitar or guitar-bass collaborations. Simply connect a couple of mics and you have an easy-to-use stereo recording system. A mix control lets you control the level between the input signal and computer playback, without hearing annoying delays. You also get a pair of balanced line-level outputs, an ultra-loud, crystal-clear headphone out, plus MIDI I/O, so you can connect your favorite synth or MIDI controller. The result is a simple, affordable, mobile recording solution.
While the AudioBox USB 96 works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for PreSonus’ Studio One Artist DAW, giving you a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the AudioBox USB 96 will give you great sound in a bus-powered, rugged chassis that's ready to hit the road when you are. The perfect companion for any recording software, the AudioBox USB 96 comes equipped with Studio One Artist to provide you with a complete recording solution right out of the box.
• 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
• 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
• Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
• 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
• Headphone jack with level control
• Main-output level control
• LED clip indicator for each channel
• 1 USB 2.0 port
• 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs
• 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
• 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
• MIDI in/out
• 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
• Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
• Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
• Compatible with most Mac® and Windows recording software
• Included Software: Studio One 3 Artist
• 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
• Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
• Computer Connectivity : USB
• Form Factor: Portable, Desktop
• Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
• Number of Preamps: 2
• Phantom Power: Yes
• A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
• Built In DSP/FX: 20 Native effect plug-ins
• Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/instrument)
• Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out)
• Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
• MIDI I/O: In/Out
• USB: 1 x Type B
• Bus Powered: Yes
• Software: Studio One 3 Artist DAW included
• OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
• OS Requirements - PC Windows: 7 SP1 64-bit or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
• Depth: 1.75"
• Width: 5.5"
• Height: 5.5"
• Weight: 5 lbs.
|Number of inputs||2|
|Number of outputs||2|
|Number of preamps||2|
|Sample rates||max 48 kHz|
|Bit depth||max 24-bit|
|AES / EBU connectors||no|
|S / PDIF connectors||no|
|Software included DAW||Presonus StudioOne Artist|
|Power||via the USB connector|