Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
ADK Microphones A6 condenser microphone
|Item number / Code:|
171678 / ADK-MIC-A6
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
ADK Microphones A6 condenser microphone, ADK Microphones MIC-A6, ADK Microphones MIC A6, ADK Microphones MICA6, MIC-A6, MIC A6, MICA6
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
ADK Microphones A6
The ADK A6 Cardioid Studio Microphone is designed for vocals or any acoustic instrument. The ADK A6 Cardioid Studio Microphone is studio quality and amazingly roadworthy!
The ADK A6 has been designed to be reliable and robust with a relatively “neutral” sound coloration. This means that you can use the A6 on almost anything and get a great sound. The dynamic range was set to allow for moderately heavy sound pressure levels but keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also appreciably low. The ADK A6 is a reliable, “all rounder” Studio Microphone which can be also used “Live”.
The A6 is basically a hot-rodded ADK A-51. The FET circuit is finely tuned, optimized for clean, wideband amplification and impedance conversion. The circuit has been “purified” in that the original’s EQ circuit has been reworked to impart less artifacts on the signal. For instance, in the A6 the HF tayloring is all done passively. The Low frequency response is tighter and more extended and the noise floor is lower due to the improvement of the circuit (EQ and Z converter/amp). The components in the A6 are superior to most mics that are twice the price. Plus, the hemi-head has a nice open feel to it, slightly different from the A-51 wedge style. A-51 and S-51 are top of the value-priced mics. ADK A6 begins the Value-Add!
• Upgraded Electronics from ADK Vienna/Hamburg
• Total reliability: no switches, long-life components.
• Purist audio path, super-clean supply circuit.
• Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures.
• Transformer output for robust, full bodied tone.
• Dynamic range set to accomodate a wide rand of day-to-day studio applications.
• Low noise Class A Condenser sounds warm and open on all acoustic applications!
• Frequency response tailored to give a present and natural sound in any situation.
• Coloration Balanced – in – between the Mellow Hamburg and Sparkling Vienna Edition
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Sensitivity: 13mv/Pa
• Impedance: 200Î©
• S/N Ratio: 79dB (Ref.1Pa A-weighted)
• Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
• Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 131dB
• Power Requirements: Phantom power 48VÂ±4V
|GLS / Royal Mail||15 EUR|