Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
Rode NT-USB-MINI studio condenser microphone
|Item number / Code:|
220029 / RODE-NT-USB-MINI
|Current availability:||4 pcs. updated on: 2021-06-22 02:40:29|
Rode NT-USB-MINI studio condenser microphone, Rode NT-USB-MINI, Rode NT USB MINI, Rode NTUSBMINI, NT-USB-MINI, NT USB MINI, NTUSBMINI
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use desktop USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-sounding audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, business professionals and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
The NT-USB Mini features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when tracking vocals or recording instruments. It is incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet with the included USB cable and hit record.
The NT-USB Mini features a unique detachable magnetic desk stand – not only does this provide a sturdy base on any desktop, it also makes it easy to remove and attach to a mic stand or studio arm. This and the unique 360-degree swing mount means you can position the mic wherever it needs to be to get the best recording possible.
The NT-USB Mini is the perfect addition to any desktop or home studio setup. At just 89mm wide and 141mm tall, it’s very compact, taking up only a fraction of precious desktop real estate. It also looks fantastic – sleek and stylish, with clean lines and a modern aesthetic. Hard-wearing steel and reinforced nylon resin construction ensure the NT-USB Mini is ready to take on the rigours of recording anywhere and everywhere.
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Integrated pop protection
• MAx. sound pressure level: 121 dBA (@ 1% THD)
• Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz
• Built-in 24 bit / 48 kHz audio interface with USB-C connection
• Class Compliant (no driver installation required)
• Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo jack with volume control
• Switchable direct monitoring for latency-free microphone signal
• USB powered
• Swivel steel housing with matte black coating
• Removable magnetic table base
• System requirements: from Win 10, from Mac OS 10.12
• Microphone dimensions (W x D x H): 54.5 x 43.9 x 108.1 mm
• Dimensions of table base (D x H): 89.3 x 32.4 mm
• Weight: 585 g
• Includes USB cable