Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Yamaha THR5 Guitar Amp
|Item number / Code:|
139822 / Y-THR5
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-02-23 02:20:17|
Yamaha THR5 Guitar Amp, Yamaha THR5, THR5
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Conventional amps work great on stage, but what about everywhere else you play? THR is designed to truly fit where, when and how you play off-stage. Designed by people on the search for tone, Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology delivers amp sounds that respond exactly like real tube amps, incredibly realistic effects and hi-fi quality stereo playback - all at low volumes. Be prepared to spend a lot more time playing guitar...
• Amp Type: CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BRIT HI, MODERN
• Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY, DELAY/REVERB, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, *COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the THR Editor)
• Chromatic Tuner: Yes
• Controller/Switch: AMP, GAIN, MASTER, TONE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, VOLUME, TAP/TUNER Switch
• Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
• Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
• Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
• Power Source: AC Adaptor EADP-38EB A or UIB345-1530 (included)
• Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
• Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
• Width: 271mm
• Height: 167mm
• Depth: 120mm
• Weight: 2.0kg