Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9.30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Strymon El Capistan delay guitar effect
|Item number / Code:|
162962 / STRYMON-ELCAPISTAN
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-05-21 19:40:17|
Strymon El Capistan delay guitar effect, Strymon ELCAPISTAN, ELCAPISTAN
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Strymon El Capistan
When Strymon decided to develop an effects pedal that delivers the sound and feel of tape echo machines, they knew they must relentlessly study and faithfully recreate every last nuance.
It took months in the Strymon sound design labs with an intense focus on capturing the warm, saturated, distinctive qualities of tape echo machines. The result is hand crafted dTape technology. Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed.
• Hand crafted dTape algorithms deliver meticulously nuanced recreations of tape echo systems.
• Three tape machines in one: Fixed (one fixed playback head), Multi (multiple playback heads), and Single (sliding record head)
• Each tape machine has three modes for extremely flexible echo options
• Five tape adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Mix, Tape Age, Repeats, Wow & Flutter
• Five “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Tape Crinkle, Tape Bias, Low End Contour, Spring Reverb, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
• Sound on Sound mode with instant tape splice and bulk erase. A built-in tape-style looper!
• Press and hold Tap for instant Infinite Repeats
• Stereo output
• High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input) Please read this FAQ for more info on the TRS input.
• Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
• Connect an optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset
• Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches
• Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
• 115dB typical signal to noise
• Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
• Premium analog front end and output section
• Super high performance SHARC DSP in a compact form factor