Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
Strymon Lex rotary guitar effect
|Item number / Code:|
162965 / STRYMON-LEX
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-06-27 01:50:24|
Strymon Lex rotary guitar effect, Strymon LEX, LEX
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Lex provides you with a complete, accurately reproduced rotary system: the low-frequency bass rotor, the rotating treble horn, the tube-driven amplifier, finely tuned microphone placement, and all the complex sonic interactions between these elements.
Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed to authentically represent these details.
• Hand crafted rotary algorithms faithfully deliver the signature, three-dimensional rotating speaker experience
• Extensive control over rotating speaker mechanics and configuration
• Four rotary adjustment and tone shaping knobs:
• Fast Rotor Speed, Preamp Drive, Mic Distance, Horn Level.
• Four “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking:
• Slow Rotor Speed, Cab Direction, Acceleration Time, +/- 6dB Boost/Cut.
• Instantly alternate between a fast and slow rotor speed with the Fast/Slow footswitch
• Selectable Cab Filter allows for an optimal experience in front of guitar amplifiers and full range systems
• Stereo output
• High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input) Please read this FAQ for more info on the TRS input.
• Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
• Connect our optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset or use as an external speed switch
• Fast/Slow and Bypass footswitches
• Press and hold Fast/Slow footswitch for Rotary Brake
• Selectable Bi-Amp mode splits bass rotor and treble horn signals to separate outputs
• Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
• 110dB typical signal to noise
• Premium analog front end and output section
• Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
• 32-bit floating point processing