Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
XVive O1 Overdrive Tube Squasher guitar effect
|Item number / Code:|
168106 / XVIVE-O1
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2020-09-27 14:40:29|
XVive O1 Overdrive Tube Squasher guitar effect, XVive O1, O1
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
XVive O1 Overdrive Tube Squasher
O1 Tube Squasher designed by Thomas Blug with FET-based overdrive circuitry which allows O1 realistically emulates the smooth overdrive characteristics of a good vacuum tube amp. When playing, its sound is like a tube sound. The Tube Squasher is a very powerful tone-shaping tool and a internal supply voltage step-up which allows more dynamic range and headroom with tight bass tones. It is also a great low to medium gain overdrive and great clean boost.
• Switch Controls:
- TONE: Shapes color of distorted signal
- LEVEL: Controls overall volume of effect
- DRIVE: Controls amount of gain
- LO CUT: Cut off the extra low frequency to make sound cleaner.
- FOOT SWITCH: True bypass with Blue LED indication.
• Sound designed by “STRAT KING” Thomas Blug, a great German musician, guitarist, musical electronic engineer and composer, Tube Squasher is one of Thomas Blue signature series pedals.
• FET-based overdrive circuitry allows the Tube Squasher to realistically emulate the smooth overdrive.
• When turn down the volume, its tone is very clean.
• It is a low to medium overdrive and great clean boost.
• LOCUT Switch cuts off the extra low frequency to make tone cleaner.
• Input Impedance: 500KΩ
• Output Impedance: <12kΩ
• Noise Floor: < -84dB
• Current Draw: 40mA
• Bypass: true bypass
• Power Supply: 9 volts DC
|Type of effect||Overdrive|
|Power consumption||18 mA|
|Power supply included||no|
|Dimensions||46 x 94 x 50 mm|