Roland UA-1010 Octa Capture hi speed USB audio interface
|Item number / Code:|
135035 / ROL-UA-1010
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2020-07-09 12:10:27|
|Ask a Product Expert:||Maciej Małczak, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Edirol UA-1010 Octa Capture
Combining ten inputs, ten outputs, and eight VS PREAMPS with transparent 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, the Roland OCTA-CAPTURE sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. High-level audio production comes easy with this fusion of premium components, Roland-quality engineering, and proprietary preamp and streaming technology. OCTA-CAPTURE is not only the perfect interface for multi-channel computer-based production, but also a great solution for expanding the I/O capability of the V-STUDIO 700 and V-STUDIO 100. Brimming with quality and performance seldom seen in its price range, OCTA-CAPTURE is the next-generation audio interface.
Eight Premium Mic Preamps
OCTA-CAPTURE boasts eight premium-grade digitally controlled mic preamps (VS PREAMPS), built with the same high-grade components as the preamps in the V-STUDIO 700 and M-400 V-Mixer. Eight XLR inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression for each channel.
Auto Input Level Adjustment
Never before has it been this fast and easy to set perfect input levels — simply activate the AUTO-SENS feature with the push of a button, play your connected instruments, and OCTA-CAPTURE automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input. It’s great for quick, fail-safe audio capture when recording either a fully mic’d drum kit or an entire band.
Extreme Low-Latency Driver
OCTA-CAPTURE offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland’s proprietary VS STREAMING technology. All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. Thanks to VS STREAMING, you can use multiple devices (two OCTA-CAPTURE units or one OCTA-CAPTURE plus a V-STUDIO 100 or V-STUDIO 700) on the same USB bus without compromising stability, performance, or audio quality.
Four Flexible Monitor Mixes
Beyond traditional audio interfacing, OCTA-CAPTURE offers four independent Direct Mixers for creating software-controlled monitor mixes. Each mix can be routed to any of the analog outputs and can take advantage of the internal 40-bit DSP processing — perfect for sending custom monitor mixes to headphones, speakers, or recording devices.
• 24-bit / 44.1 / 48/96 kHz recording: 12 channels, playback: 10 channels
• 192 kHz Recording: 4 channels, playback: 4 channels
• Eight high-quality microphone preamps with phantom power
• Connections: In 1 - 8 (XLR / Jack), XLR (Balanced, Phantom Power +48 V), Jack (balanced), S / PDIF Coaxial In / Out, Headphone (Stereo Jack), Out 1 - 8 Jack (Balanced), MIDI In / Out, USB
• AUTO-SENS function for automatically setting the optimal input levels
• 1 Headphone output
• Software-controlled direct mixer for individual monitor mixes
• Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac and PC including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7 via ASIO 2.0 / WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
• Two OCTA-CAPTURE cascadable (24-in / 20-out audio interface)
• The OCTA CAPTURE UA-1010 can also be used as a stand-alone device
• Dimensions: 284 x 158 x 50 mm
• Weight: 1.3 kg
• Includes rackmount bracket, power supply and USB cable