Fender 60TH Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster PF DPB electric guitar
|Item number / Code:|
191046 / FEN-014-0101-704
|Current availability:||1 pcs. updated on: 2019-01-22 07:30:18|
|Ask a Product Expert:||Andrzej Pindelski, tel. +44 8000705155,|
Fender 60TH Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster PF DPB
Sixty years ago, in 1958, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster as the top-of-the-line electric guitar. In 1966 Fender updated the instrument with a bound neck, block inlays, and as a special aesthetic touch, a slick-looking matching painted headstock. These stylish visual cues—as well as the rich, multi-dimensional sound—made this one of the most sought-after Jazzmaster models. Fender reproduced these sterling features in the 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster, adding a few modern enhancements to update this glorious instrument for the adventurous players of today.
The duet of Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster single-coil pickups have the authentic sound that made the Jazzmaster a darling of the underground. Warm and dynamic, they have just the right amount of punch for any music. The uber-flexible control scheme includes the famous Jazzmaster lead/rhythm circuit, unleashing an unheard-of variety of easily accessible tones from a single guitar. The "C"-shaped maple neck bears a modern 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets for easy playability. Other special touches on the 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster include a vintage-style, 6-saddle adjustable bridge with "floating" tremolo tailpiece, vintage-style tremolo arm, tuning machines and strap buttons, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree and 4-bolt neck plate.
Produced in limited quantities for 2018, the 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster updates the classic 1966 model with features that modern, creative players are sure to appreciate.
• Colour / Finish: Daphne Blue
• Technology: Solid Body
• Body Shape: Offset
• Strings: 6 string
• Neck construction: Bolt on neck
• Frets: 21
• Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
• Body Material: Alder
• Neck: One Piece Maple
• Neck Profile: "C"
• Fretboard: Pau Ferro
• Fretboard radius: 9,5"
• Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Block
• Pickup Configuration: S-S (2x Single Coil)
• Neck Pickup: Fender Classic Series '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster
• Bridge Pickup: Fender Classic Series '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster
• Pickup Selector Switch: 3-way toggle + slide switch
• Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
• Bridge / Tremolo: Fender 9,5" Jaguar Bridge mit Floating Tremolo
• Hardware: Nickel / Chrome
• Strings thickness ex factory: .009 - .042
• Including: Hardcase
• Special Features: Nitro lacquer
• Country of Origin: Made in Mexico
|Right-Handed / Left-Handed||Right-handed|
|Number of Frets||21|
|Bridge Type||Vintage Tremolo|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Music Genres||blues, alternative, rock, indie, funk|