Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
Foxgear Powerhouse 3000 power supply
|Item number / Code:|
234326 / FOXGEAR-PWH-3000
|Current availability:||0 pcs.|
|Note! The price of this product may have changed. Please contact our team to receive more information on the availability and price of this item.|
Foxgear Powerhouse 3000 power supply , Foxgear PWH-3000, Foxgear PWH 3000, Foxgear PWH3000, PWH-3000, PWH 3000, PWH3000
|Ask a Product Expert:||Marcin Zdziabek, tel. +48 717974679,|
Foxgear Powerhouse 3000
Foxgear engineers at Baroni-Lab have spent years in research and development in order to design the perfect switching power supply to support their super-powerful, Class D 120-200w Mini Amps. What they eventually did was to also create a totally new generation of switching power supplies with no less than remarkable performance. Let’s go over some of the highlights.
– Completely Silent, No-Noise Circuitry:
– Absolutely no damping voltage, even when high current is needed, the voltage remains very stable.
– Three groups, with independent ground- the implications are that if you have issues with stacking, for example, a vintage fuzze with other pedals, you would just need to move it to another group and thereby correcting the problem; or for example, when placing some pedals in front of your amp, and others in the fx loop, you are then able to avoid ground loop concerns.
– Outs with Self-Leveling Current:
What does that mean for the three groups in the Powerhouse 3000? Well, it means that each of the three groups have 1000mA available each. You would, for example from one group, be free to use 4 pedals draining 250mA each, or feel free to connect a high current pedal that might drain even 700mA from one out, the other three outs of that group still share the remaining 300mA. 1000mA is the total of one group. Easy!
• Power In: 100 To 240 VAC
• MAX current available: 3000mA
• 3 Independent ground groups: Outs 1,2,3,4 (9VDC) 1000mA 5,6,7,8 (9VDC) 1000mA 9 (12VDC) 1000mA
• Length: 90mm. (3,5”)
• Height: 30mm. (1,1”)
• Weight: 0,2Kg. (0,4 lbs)
• Width: 127mm. (5”)
• Box: 160mm (7”) x 180mm (7,1”) x 75mm (3”) 0,6Kg. (1,2 lbs)
|GLS / Royal Mail||15 EUR|